.

Friday, October 14, 2016

Korean Culture and Customs

Hello! My chance on is Hyunji. I was innate(p) in Korea simply our family is currently living in the United States of America. Even though I have been present for almost my entire life, I still have been carrying on my Korean traditions. My parents have taught me Korean culture and traditions, because our original nationality is southeastward Korean. I had attended a Korean dual run-in program at leash Street Elementary for 4 years and my parents have make me speak Korean at home since I was in truth young. I have wise(p) many things about my language, culture, and traditions that I will pass on to the younger generation, and I rely that you will too lift up about my family past and my backgrounds.\nMy gos familys extreme name is Song. Our original hometown is Yeosan in reciprocal ohm Korea. My bang-up, extensive gramps ran an aquaculture industry in Yongin. He was a member of the urban center council. My grandfathers family locomote to Suwon in 1945. He has quad brothers and four sisters. When the Korean passage of arms started, the eldest brother fall in the army, and he passed away in the battlefield. My grandfather graduated from the college of Agriculture, and ran a fertilizer industry. Later on, he got married to my grandmother and had cardinal children, two boys and one girl. unrivaled of the boys was my pop who was the oldest. My dads name is Suyoung. He was born and grew up in Suwon, unless he graduated from Yonsei University in Seoul, South Korea. His major is economics, just now during his stay at university my dad met my mom and they got married. Presently, my grandfather has travel to the countryside and manages an organic farm and also makes different types of tea.\nMy mothers familys last name is Seo. Her familys name is from Dalsung, South Korea. My mothers great grandfather moved to Seoul, Korea, and her family has lived in that respect since then. My mothers great grandfather ran for the national assembly, solely he was kidnapped by communists during the Korean conflict. A...

No comments:

Post a Comment