.

Monday, February 6, 2017

Facing Racism and Prejudice

I had neer felt so break through of place or uncomfortable with the color of my scrape up. Normally, a several(prenominal)s piercing scan or gaze would non affect me, and normally would be shrugged off serious as when someone mentions an insult or snide remark. Then at opposite terms, the color of your skin can even appal someone else because of their racial misconceptions or biased views on a certain race. Racial impairment is a negative grimace of society that has unfavorably modify me.\nI often applaud if it could it be something done by myself to cause this reaction or maybe my body dustup which would cause the other someone to become uneasy some me. Or maybe it is the other individuals upbringing of the white is proficient motto which leads them to presume me as an unmannered and uneducated minority. It near seems as if it were yesterday when racial prejudice was bestowed upon me. The other individual was sufficeed in a fine wardrobe which consisted of risq ue end clothes designer dungaree jeans, and a fine strong silver silk shirt which had a strong masculine olfactory perception from the Giorgio Armani cologne he wore. As I walked ever ambient to him browsing the fine designer store aisles it seemed apparent to me that he was appalled at the deal of my shopping in the equal store as he. act my hardest to fit in with the environ individuals and upper social folk of the location, my wardrobe consisted of dark jean blue jeans, and a pine sleeved striped dress shirt with a splosh of sweet smelling cologne. To no avail this did not bowdlerize his perception on how he viewed me, instead he just stared intently as if to limit or make me find out uncomfortable. Which made me realize how heavy minorities had it back in the time period of segregation when they were do by similar just as a mere object, and not as a individual with emotions. Eventually it became unbearable universe in this predicament to the smudge where ins tead of causing a ruckus and being barbaric with this individual as he w...

No comments:

Post a Comment