.

Friday, September 27, 2019

Personal Statement Essay Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 500 words - 26

Personal Statement - Essay Example My experience while in University was also acutely critical in the development of my career. After the training, I decided to look for a job and landed myself in a classroom, where I taught students. This enabled me to use my talent and pass information to others in the society in order to improve their understanding and conceptualization of ideas and theories projected by theorists. For six months, I worked as a volunteer at a secondary school during the evening. During the day, I was also pursuing my teaching skills in a secondary school where I got to share and obtain knowledge and ideas on what others think and know about Kurdish people. However, in 2009, I left my work and moved to the UK. Living in the UK, as a Kurdish, has enabled me to attain ESOL entry two and three plus speaking and listening of level one, not forgetting math for level one and two. All this is essential for my communication skills and has been of help towards attaining literacy and reading for level one and GCSE math. While here, I learnt how to support myself with a part time volunteer job as a receptionist. This has led me to choose my postgraduate course. MA in Kurdish studies is the postgraduate course I am intending to pursue since it gives me a wider understanding and knowledge on Kurdish regions found in the Middle East. This course gives me an in-depth understanding of the societies, literature, international relations and politics linked to Kurdish group. This dissertation is my choice of study because it interests me and enlightens me on the political, economic and social developments and origins. I will also get a chance to familiarize myself with the regions contemporary settings and institutional structures thus, will boost their activities and history for others to appreciate and acknowledge. The purpose of studying this course is to gain further insights on my region’s culture and tradition. It intrigues me to learn about the history of my clans men

No comments:

Post a Comment